Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More information on RPG Maker VX ACE

Good morning everyone!  Well I am continuing my investigation of RPG Maker VX Ace and am enjoying it.  The event section is still giving me problems; but I know I will finish my game this week.  I also plan on spending the $90. to purchase it.  RPG Maker has so many different things you can do with it.  It is easy to set up an Inn or reveal what is in a treasure chest.  Creating skills is just a question of figuring out what you want the skill to accomplish(add damage, cast a spell) and then name the skill and press the correct buttons and the formula will be calculated for you.  The engine also uses a form of the Ruby programming language that is easy to learn.  There are a wide variety of scripts, ways to change your games advanced abilities, etc. Just check out their forums or one of the websites listed below for Three of these are:

rpgmaker.net

The RPG Maker Elitist Kit

RPG Maker VX Ace Community

Well I hope to post later today; but definitely tomorrow and update you how my game is coming along!
Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment